Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

The most anticipated game of any sport is finally here, and for me (die hard Giants fan), I am very excited.  I am a fan of everything that the Super Bowl has to offer which is great commercials, half time performances, non stop food, and of course the greatest sport in the world, football.  I most likely won't be able to enjoy the commercials this year though because every commercial break I will be stressing out about any bad plays the Giants had prior to the break.  
Most people want to be a part of a big party, go out to a bar or restaurant, not me though.  I have to watch the game with Giants fans only.  I'm going over to my friends house to watch the game for a couple of reasons.  First I want to be able to hear the game and the broadcast, something I might not be able to do at a party or bar.  Second would be how annoyed I would get by anyone who is not rooting for the Giants.  The last reason would be that us Giants fans can think and talk about the game and how it's going.  Today is going to be a long day of food and football and I'm ready for every second of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment